-----Original Message-----
From: Hiram Chirino [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: den 13 februari 2006 16:11
To: activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org

Hi Matts!

Awesome work!  There's just so much of it!  Usually it's no problem to accept a
small patch, but with larger patches Apache likes to get
a Contributor License Agreement (CLA) to make sure the IP is clear.
If you get a chance, could you fill out and fax in the following form???

http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf

Thanks,
Hiram