Aaron Mulder wrote:
How can XBean be out of scope but modules/kernel is not?

If we're going to switch Geronimo over to XBean, then yes, it's in scope. But the answers to my question never said that. It was "ServiceMix and Jetty depends on it" or whatever.

XBean is a
better that, including solving a number of problems that we're
currently facing (such as, say, serialized objects).  I'm eager to
start integrating the code.

Fantastic.

Essentially I asked "What are we going to do w/ XBean in Geronimo?"

That was the answer I was looking for - thanks for just saying it plainly and clearly.

Amen.

geir

Aaron