I checked out and built from :
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/site/
The new site looks great!  Nice work!

A couple of comments:

-   Clicking on the "Documentation" tab at the top currently pops up a new browser window with the Confluence wiki  I think some users might want to avoid popping up new windows.  I recommend that we load the contents of "documentation.html" instead, which is the document that gets loaded if you click on the "Library" link in the area on the left. (It actually says "Apache Geronimo Documentation" at the top of that page, so maybe that was the intent and the popup behavior was an oversight?)

-   The XML schemas page has a different look from the other pages, at least in my browser (linux firefox 1.0.7).  The fonts and navigation area are different, for example.  I can send you a screenshot if that helps.

Best wishes,
Paul