On Feb 21, 2006, at 5:28 PM, David Blevins wrote:

On Feb 21, 2006, at 2:00 PM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:

True. The itests setup (infrastructure) which was broken by the move
has been restored. Itests can now be   plugged in and run
successfully. While some of the old itests pass successfully, some of
them fail. The ones that fail are the ones that depended on the
default-datasource.

Around last Thu, I learnt from Dain (on the IRC)  that he'd be
creating a new default datasource to get those tests to pass too. I
don't know what the ETA on that is.

Dain, is that something you'd get to in the next week (guessing not with the config changes)?

Nope.  It got shelved with when I started the configId work.

-dain