Don't we also need to include migration of the configs in your table?

Joe

Prasad Kashyap wrote:
Dain, your wish has been granted. Here is a humble beginning

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Migration+to+Maven2

Cheers
Prasad.

On 3/1/06, Dain Sundstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It would be nice if we had a wiki page with a list of every module in
geronimo and the state of the conversion (e.g., compiles, tests pass,
directory structure changed...).  This would really help those that
don't have time to follow the conversion process, like myself :)

-dain