Jacek,

>From the existing top level pom that we now have in the trunk, only 2
modules fail a top down build.  (This is after you apply the patch for
directory http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1717)

The 2 modules having issues  are security and j2ee-schema.

For now, we need to skip tests for security. Is it still correct that
a later surefire plugin or maven releases will fix it for us ?

For the j2ee-schema, we still don't know what the problem is. I had a
conversation with David Jencks last evening, the gist of which can be
seen in the JIRA comments. If nobody is looking at this, I can own
this piece. Anita ? Henri ?

Here's my next concern. For these modules that have migrated to m2, we
should include them in the daily G builds as soon as possible. If we
don't pull out the m1 build artifacts, project.xml and maven.xml from
the migrated modules, then there's a chance that those may get changed
behind our backs while we go forward converting more. There might be a
regression of issues.

Cheers
Prasad.