Here is what it says in the DTD:

"This document and the product to which it pertains are distributed
under licenses restricting their use, copying, distribution, and
decompilation.  This document may be reproduced and distributed but may
not be changed without prior written authorization of Sun and its
licensors, if any."

So, from this blurb, it would appear we can include the DTDs and XSDs,
but we *cannot* change it.  Would this be a correct assessment?

Jeff