Does the report say a test kernel is already
running?

Thanks
Anita

--- Prasad Kashyap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I delete my entire geronimo source directory and do
> a fresh svn
> checkout everyday. Yesterday, I even deleted my
> entire m2 local.repo
>
> These are the test errors I see when I built from
> inside the module or
> from top down.
>
> [INFO] Setting reports dir:

C:\Apache\geronimo\modules\security\target/surefire-reports

>  T E S T S

> [surefire] Running
> org.apache.geronimo.security.ContextManagerTest
> [surefire] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1,
> Time elapsed: 0.15
> sec <<<<<<<< FAILURE !!
> [surefire] Running

org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.ConfigurationEntryTest
> [surefire] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1,
> Time elapsed: 1.111
> sec <<<<<<<< FAILURE !!
> [surefire] Running

org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.LoginKerberosNonGeronimoTest
> [surefire] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0,
> Time elapsed: 0.881 sec
> [surefire] Running
> org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.LoginKerberosTest
> [surefire] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0,
> Time elapsed: 0.891 sec
> [surefire] Running

org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.LoginPropertiesFileTest
> [surefire] Tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 1,
> Time elapsed: 2.844
> sec <<<<<<<< FAILURE !!
> [surefire] Running
> org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.LoginSQLTest
> [surefire] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 3,
> Time elapsed: 0.931
> sec <<<<<<<< FAILURE !!
> [surefire] Running

org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.MultipleLoginDomainTest
> [surefire] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0,
> Time elapsed: 0.06 sec
> [surefire] Running

org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.NoLoginModuleReuseTest
> [surefire] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0,
> Time elapsed: 0.05 sec
> [surefire] Running
> org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.TimeoutTest
> [surefire] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 1,
> Time elapsed: 1.692
> sec <<<<<<<< FAILURE !!
> [surefire] Running

org.apache.geronimo.security.jacc.GeronimoPolicyConfigurationFactoryTest
> [surefire] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0,
> Time elapsed: 0.03 sec
> [surefire] Running

org.apache.geronimo.security.network.protocol.SubjectCarryingProtocolTest
> [surefire] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1,
> Time elapsed: 1.112
> sec <<<<<<<< FAILURE !!
> [surefire] Running

org.apache.geronimo.security.remoting.jmx.RemoteLoginTest