2006/3/9, John Sisson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I looked at the svn properties on the pom.xml file for directory and
> hot-deploy (others probably have the same issue) and the eol-style
> property for *.xml files isn't set to native.
>
> This indicates that your svn client isn't set up properly.  See the
> "Subversion Client Config" topic at:
> http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/GettingSourceCode#head-4cfe1f3516da2bace5dcb5ed105eaed7c7478afb
>
> and compare your settings with those listed on the wiki page.

I had them the same, but what I did was to copy it over again (I also
edited the page to reflect that we're using 'Rev' rather than
'Revision' and no other properties are).

> If the eol-style isn't set to native for text based files it will cause
> problems for developers working on different platforms.

How can I check out whether or not I'm inline with the configuration?
I'm using cygwin on WinXP and Eclipse/NetBeans.

> John

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski