Guillaume Nodet wrote:
Btw,some of this stuff has been duplicated in javamail spec, see
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/trunk/geronimo-spec-javamail/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/mail/util/
That was intentional, to allow the javamail code to be used separately from the rest of Geronimo, and also not have the spec jar files have dependencies pointing back into the Geronimo code. If only Sun would ever byte the bullet and add some of these frequently duplicated encoders to the base JVM.
Rick

Guillaume Nodet

Vamsavardhana Reddy wrote:

"crypto" should be ok. Though ASN1, Base64 etc aren't necessarily crypto, they are mostly used when dealing with crypto related stuff.

-Vamsi