Mats - great stuff! ... I've downloaded your code and had to make a few
adjustments for compiling on gcc 4.x (but not many).  I wanted to upload the
changes to your JIRA issue, but the server seems to be down right now.  I'll
send you an e-mail directly with the code and a general outline of what I
had to change to compile ... stay tuned.

Nate