Hi All,
       For each application you should add a new line like this ....

grant codeBase "file:${org.apache.geronimo.base.dir}/config-store/APP-NUMNER/-" {
  permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

You must change APP-NUMBER with the right value.
by the way "permission java.security.AllPermission" is not the best permission for a production environment.

Bye

Paul McMahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:
Please see this thread for information about using security policies
in geronimo:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-user/200602.mbox/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Also please note the following JIRA which should address the issue
with config-store in the pending 1.1 release of Geronimo.

Best wishes,
Paul

On 3/31/06, Anitha Krishnasamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> How to apply security policies for the web application deployed in Geronimo
> ?
>
> As in tomcat we have catalina.policy file for all web applications in the
> conf directory.
>
> catalina.policy file
>
> grant{
> permission java.security.AllPermission;