I had the same build break when I was using an old version of /etc/project.properties or /pom.xml, which had the activemq_property set to 3.2. activeMQ 3.2 was moved out of the incubator in leiu of v. 4. But it looks like they've upgraded the /etc/project.properties and /pom.xml file in the repo to use 4.0-SNAPSHOT, so perhaps check those out or manually change the activemq_version, activeMqVersion property?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Prasad Kashyap" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dev@geronimo.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 10:59 PM
Subject: Re: M2 migration status

Anita, I found and fixed that problem in this JIRA
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1660.

The patch is called applications-pom.patch. Jacek, please apply this
and the other console patch too.

Now there is this build break:

[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

required artifacts missing:
 incubator-activemq:activemq-ra:jar:3.2
 incubator-activemq:activemq-core:jar:3.2

for the artifact:

org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-activemq-embedded-rar:rar:1.2-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
 maven2-central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
 Apache CVS (http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository),
 maven1-ibiblio (http://www.ibiblio.org/maven),