Sorry hit the send button to quick...

The biggest ding against the equinox code is the license. The code is not apache licensed so I can't for it to Geronimo and I'm not an equinox committer so I can't get changes in. Even if I did get the changes in, I'd have to wait for a release anytime we wanted a change to the class loader. Considering how critical the CL is to Geronimo, I think we should have the code in our tree.

-dain