Would it be easier to merge trunk modifications into 1.1 branch ?
It seems most of the changes have been made into 1.1 ...
This can be done by hacking a bit the branches i guess:
 * creating a 1.2 branch from 1.1 one
 * merge trunk into 1.2
 * rename trunk to something
 * rename 1.2 to trunk

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Matt Hogstrom wrote:

All,

I see that there has been a good amount of work on 1.1 so far in terms of testing, etc. Can everyone who is actively working on 1.1 reply back to this note on what area your focusing? Also, if your not working on 1.1 do you have some bandwidth? Once we get 1.1 out the door we need to start the merge into Trunk so its in our interest to get 1.1 done as quickly as we can.

Matt