Here's a patch that will precompile jsps for all apps by default.

This patch also removes the jasper jars (compiler and runtime) from
being bundled with the console. These jars exist in the repo anyways.
Paul verified that the console runs successfully without these.
Moreover these 2 jars were being bundled in 2 war modules,
console-standard and console-framework. We should be able to get rid
of close to 2MB of redundant jars.

Cheers
Prasad