Hi folks,

I think that the 4.0 release has been cooking long enough and we
should do a 4.0 final release before Java 1.  Since that last RC3
build, numerous small bugs and memory leaks have been tightened up. Also LICENSE files for the 3rd party dependencies have been added to
the distribution.   To get us rolling this finally release, I've cut a
release candidate for the 4.0 final binary.  You can get it here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0/distributions/
The source used to build it has been tagged here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/tags/activemq-4.0/activemq/

Please take a moment and checkout this binary.   If any issues are
found I'll redo the build and post it again for review.  If no issues
are found, we can start a vote.

--
Regards,
Hiram