On May 5, 2006, at 5:10 AM, Sachin Patel wrote:

The patch to me looks like a safe enough fix and its assuring that tck didn't blow up. So +0 from me. I would have to react to this change as well, but the impact for me should be minimal. For the other subtasks you created (1990, 1991), what are the plan for those?

For 1990, someone just needs to sweep through the text and replace "configuration" with "module". It looks like the console has already been converted. 1991 is something we need to delay until 1.2 since it involves renaming many classes.

-dain