On 5/6/06, Matt Hogstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm consolidating here my recollections of discussion on the list about what to
do.  The idea that
made the most sense to me was to move the current trunk to another branch and
copy the 1.1 branch to
trunk.  We'd then have people merge their changes from the the old trunk to the
new and start on 1.2.

Hi Matt,

Nice you've asked about it ;) I'm almost certain to be the only one
who didn't fancy doing as you described, but it seems there's no other
way to work it out. Although there's much done wrt M2 conversion, I
think we can do it *again* hopefully without much pain along the
way...unless Prasad and Anita object.

I think the 1.1 branch has existed too long and it's time to wipe it
out and never ever done such a lengthy break-off again.

Matt

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski