Title: Problem with DataBase Connection

Hello,

I'm currently developping an application with EJB, and I have a big problem with the connection to the DB2 DataBase.
In the Resource Adapter, I defined correctly the user/pwd for my connection but when I try to get data with my EJB, the database schema used is set with my username.

I want to use of course a data base schema different from my user name.

I tried to create a schema with a name equals to my username, and of course I succeed to get my data.

How can I set a different schema name to use ? Unfortunately, I have constraints with the usernames which can be created.

Cordialement,

Thibault HAMELIN