What are the ant files used for ?
And why changing the test class names ? Surefire can be configured specifically if needed ... So this change could be delayed.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Prasad Kashyap wrote:

Hi Matt,

Moving the M2 conversion work from the trunk to 1.1 should not be
disruptive. It would have the following changes
1) add pom.xmls in all modules
2) add a few ant files in some modules
3) change *Test.java files in quite a few modules.

I have no strong objections to it except that I'm afraid it might pull
folks off of 1.1 while trying to do this.

Cheers
Prasad.