I meant more like rearranging things to reduce the space. Anyways not a big
deal. Can always tweak it later.

--jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Hernan Cunico <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 10:19:22
To:dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Geronimo documentation - upcoming look & feel

I just used the same banner we have in the web site, we could make it thinner
if needed.
As for the bread-crumbs height, I think that's pretty standard. Although I have
not fully tested it,
the templates used to automatically export the content to HTML accepts embedded
css so we could
potentially customize a lot more.

Cheers!
Hernan