Hi David J.,

This is very helpful! So far it worked for the simple
ejb, war, ear that I've tested. I'll let you know if I
ran into problems deploying other modules.

Dave Colasurdo,

FYI, I tried upgrading my geronimo-web.xml and it was
converted from:

<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web";

<web-app
xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.1";

Maybe the upgrade tool is not expecting:

<web-app
xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-1.0";

Not sure if this is a bug or that's the expected
behavior.

Chris

http://people.apache.org/~djencks/geronimo-upgrade-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar