On May 19, 2006, at 9:43 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

Donald,

Once Codehaus is backup we need to re-apply some missing patches. I think we'll be able to cut an unstable release this weekend.

Bruce Snyder wrote:
On 5/19/06, Donald Woods <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Has anyone heard when the server problem affecting the Codehaus CVS and SVN repos will be fixed, so we can get outstanding patches applied to OpenEJB, TranQL, ActiveMQ, ... and generate versioned releases for 1.1?
See the following blog entries for status info:
http://www.codehaus.org/status.html
http://www.fnokd.com/2006/05/15/its-going-around/
Bruce

Earlier today, they thought svn write access might be enabled, today. However, it doesn't look like their going to make it (at least not on my "today").

Once it's back up, we'll need to re-apply the RC's from 2651-2656 (this will bring us up to the pre-crash level of OpenEJB 2.1). We'll then need to apply D. Jencks patch. I also have some pending version dependency upgrades. Once this is done, we should be able to cut an unstable.

IMO, generating the OpenEJB/TranQL/ActiveMQ non-snapshot releases won't occur until we've been able to bake with all of these changes for a while.