no.
you should wait at least couple of days to let people review it, then vote, then summarize the votes :)
otherwise you wont give people a chance

Filip

Jeff Genender wrote:
Thats 3! Ok...as soon as the new trunk is cut, I will merge in the
session API.

Thanks!

Jeff

Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
+1 new trunk
-1 current 1.1 branch - I think we're trying to get this out but I'm not
intransigent on this

Regards,
Alan

Jeff Genender wrote:
The session API is in 1.2 and it was put togther by James and Dain with
input from many others on a pluggable API framework for clustering.  It
allows different clustering implementations to be used with Geronimo.

It can be found here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/trunk/modules/session

Jeff

Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
Jeff Genender wrote:
We have an initial swipe at some clustering to put into the sandbox,
but
will have a need for the session api ;-)

Anyone have issue with putting the session API in 1.1 (the new trunk
version that is)? (Need 3 +1s)

Jeff
What is the session API?

Regards,