inline..

--- Prasad Kashyap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thank you John.
>
> Anita, the asm dependency in axis-builder/pom.xml needs <version>
> element.
   This is because your version of parent pom.xml does not have an asm
dependency element in dependency management section. Isn't this
something that should go there?

Before you regenerate the patch the next time, can you
> please
> set your svn as per John's instructions in the wiki page ?
   The 'modules' patch I submitted contains the follwing line for each
pom.xml -

Property changes on: scripts\pom.xml
Name: svn:eol-style
   + native

   So I guess, they are being set by my box. There are a lot of files
in svn which need to have their eol-style set. It would be very helpful
to run the script John talked about. Otherwise the new patches are very
hard to read.

Thanks
Anita

http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/GettingSourceCode#head-4cfe1f3516da2bace5dcb5ed105eaed7c7478afb