Hi all,

The openwire-cpp client is complete with one exception - the SSL part. The
reason for this is that we would like it to support two-way SSL and before we
starts to implement a two-way SSL socket we need to hear what you think about
this regarding to the ActiveMQ server. Are there any problems with the current
design to implement this and is it feasible for ActiveMQ to support it in the
next release (4.1)? Also, should all clients (C, C++, .NET, Java) support this?

How do we progress with the AMQ C++ clients. Do we have a roadmap or any plans
regarding the AMQ C++ clients? How do you think we should progress with the
clients and into what? Should we merge the existing projects (OpenWire, STOMP,
...) or should they coexist? It is probably a bit confusing for the end users
at the moment with several clients. I would like us to have a discussion on all
this and more. Please, feel free to share your thoughts on the issues above.

Regards,
Mats Forslöf