+1

On 6/1/06, Paul McMahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sounds like a great idea that would help cross pollinate geronimo
discussions.  My only concern is whether it's tactful to broadcast
people's thoughts/concerns/gripes/etc beyond their intended audience
without their fore knowledge.  As you know people tend to take a
different tone in IRC than they would on a mailing list :-)   I
realize that Drone already makes the IRC discussion available offline
but to me that's different than automating delivery of that discussion
to hundreds (?) of people.

This is not a major concern, providing some type of blurb in the
channel topic might be sufficient.

Best wishes,
Paul