Works for me.

Aaron

On 6/2/06, Matt Hogstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
All,

After moving some of the JIRAs for the third time today there is a recurring
pattern of bugs that
are reported and are so old that we don't know if they are issues anymore.  To
separate these from
the other bugs that can be worked on directly I created a new Version called
"Verification
Required".  The intent of this category is to place JIRAs here that need a test
case built to verify
the problem still exists or not.  Seems like this would be a good place to
point new comers as this
would give them a solid thing to work on and get their hands dirty with
Geronimo as well.

I'm moving several JIRAs in there today.  If there is strong objection then
they can easily be moved
out and put into some version number.  I'm trying to change some of the way we
look at JIRA because
there are a large number of the open ones that just sit there.

Thoughts?

Matt