On Jun 5, 2006, at 9:42 AM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

On 6/5/06, David Jencks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You can see what you (or someone else :-) did in dead-1.2 with e.g.

grep djencks all_changes.log

I think there are 329 changes (I did about 43).

I propose that as we merge, verify the changes have already been
merged, or decide they are obsolete we change the start of the line
to "Merged"

Comments?

No comments so far, but I guess it can only mean we're all so happy
with your proposal we can't speak/write anything ;) It does help me
and am going to use/review it. Thanks!

Do you think it's worth to apply the m2 patches given the
revolutionary approach taken in 1.1? I'd appreciate Anita's and
Prasad's comment on it.

My understanding is that the patches I've been applying from GERONIMO-2071 are the port of the m2 work done previously on dead-1.2, so this effort is already well underway. After I went through the work I did personally in dead-1.2 I was planning to go through again and mark the dead-1.2 m2 work merged. Is this OK with everyone?

thanks

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski