Guillaume Nodet wrote:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XBEAN-14 is a major enhancement of xbean-spring to support Spring 2.0-m5. I have created a branch instead of a patch, because of the need to split the existing xbean-spring module into two parts. The branch is available at http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/geronimo/xbean/branches/spring2/trunk/ and the revisions links
are availanble in the JIRA.
In addition I added integration tests to ensure that xbean-spring is fully compatible with all spring versions >= 1.2.4, which was not the case, despite a modification I made for the latest xbean release.

Here's my +1 for applying the XBEAN-13 patch and merging the branch to trunk for XBEAN-14.

Please vote.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Great work Guillaume! definitely looking forward to using XBEAN-14. Here's my +1 (even though I'm not a committer).

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions