Aaron,

I haven't found any JIRA or changes that mentions this problem explicitly. Is this still to be fixed?

John

Guillaume Nodet wrote:
In addition i have the following errors in the console

13:14:46,546 ERROR [LocalAttributeManager] Error saving attributes
java.io.IOException: EXTREMELY CRITICAL! Unable to move manageable attributes working file to proper file name! Configuration will revert to defaults unless this is manually corrected! (could not rename C:\tmp\geronimo-1.1-20060607\var\config\config.xml.working to C:\tmp\geronimo-1.1-20060607\var\config\config.xml) at org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.LocalAttributeManager.save(LocalAttributeManager.java:449) at org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.LocalAttributeManager$2.run(LocalAttributeManager.java:618)
       at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
       at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)

and the plugins portlet does not display hyperlinks, so plugins can not be installed...

I guess I should raise jiras for these problems.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Guillaume Nodet wrote:

Shouldn't they include at least the ASF license, a NOTICE file and maybe third party licenses ?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet