Hi Matt...
I did what you told me to do, I ceched out the specs, built them using maven install command, tryied to build G again but failed with the same error of ClassNotFoundException.

I am trying to trace this error, but anybody knows about the solution of this problem please help?

I would like to mention that I am using:

WindowsXP, Java 1.4.2_11, Maven 1.1b2
"Never give up, Never..."
Thanks and best regards
Mohammad Nour El-Din