I've been contacted that my communication skills are lacking on the 1.1 release have been negligent so this note is intended to rectify that observation.

Consider this note a 24-hour branch freeze notification.

As of now

NO NEW FEATURES
NO COSMETIC CHANGES
BUG FIXES RELATED TO JIRA ENTRIES...if you find a bug...open a JIRA

Any changes made to branches 1.1 after 24-hours can be reverted without notice.

I will cut a build candidate tomorrow after the 24-hour notice which will incorporate the changes documented about the 1.1 release.

If you are confused, have comments or would like clarification please post to the dev list and not my private e-mail.

Thanks.

Matt