The move has been completed.  We now have:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/site/trunk
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/site/branches/may2006

And the revised UPDATE script contains:

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/site/trunk/docs .

I'll leave a day for anyone to review these and then put my changes
into trunk and sync to the site.  I hope at that point Hernan will
check his latest changes into the may2006 branch too.

Thanks,
   Aaron

P.S. The svn commit of the move terminated midway with a complaint
about line endings, though when I went to try again I found that it
had succeeded anyway.  It all seems well, but some review would be
great.