That works too.

On Jun 12, 2006, at 2:59 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

How about GTOC for the table of contents and GERONIMO for the general stuff.

-dain

On Jun 12, 2006, at 1:16 PM, Hernan Cunico wrote:

Yeah, SandBox was the most representative name I could come up with at that time, not necessarily the best ;-)

I would prefer to keep the geronimo space as a the router to all our content. In fact I created that space as a consequence of not being able to create a TOC (consolidating all entries) outside confluence.

I'll be happy to migrate the SandBox space to any other name we may want. However, I would say that if we use the geronimo space to add/develop content we will end up loosing the organization we are trying to achieve. I think we should have a separated space (SandBox), maybe with a more appealing name, to hold "everything else". Thoughts?

Cheers!
Hernan

David Blevins wrote:
Hi Hernan,
All looks pretty great.  One comment below.