Hi James,

I'm not sure if this is what you're after or not, but you can include
source and javadoc jars when you prepare your upload bundle (assuming XBean
is built using M2 and that you are deploying the resulting artifacts to
iBiblio) with the following command:

      mvn source:jar javadoc:jar repository:bundle-create

See http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-ibiblio-upload.html for
details.

HTH,
Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

             "James Strachan"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             mail.com>                                                  To
                                       dev@geronimo.apache.org
             06/13/2006 04:18                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 2.4
             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  he.org

+1.

I didn't see a binary tarball of an entire assembly; at some point we
might wanna make an xbean.zip with all the jars and javadocs inside or
something; but for now I think most users just use the jars directly
in maven anyway :)

--

James
-------