The stax api which is hosted at codehaus is ASL 2 and does not have any
NOTICE file included, so my best guess is that there is nothing to do for this one.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

On 6/13/06, Dave Colasurdo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dave Colasurdo wrote:
> John Sisson wrote:
>
>>> 6. Third Party Licenses.  This needs to be reviewed and the
>>> appropriate licenses compiled. Volunteers?  We did not have one in
>>> the 1.0 stream so I'd like clarification if this is a requirement or
>>> something that can be deferred.
>> IMO this is a requirement.  Just have a look at some of the licenses
>> for components we are redistributing.
>>
>> I have collated a list of components attached to a file in
>> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2112 indicating whether
>> IMHO they require an attribution in the NOTICES.txt file or a license
>> included in the LICENSE.txt file and where to get the information from.
>> There are some that require further investigation as IMNAL.  Can
>> people please look at the file attached to GERONIMO-2112 and see if
>> there are any obvious omissions/errors and comment on the items
>> requiring further investigation.
>>
>> If someone has time to pick it up from and start assembling the
>> LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt files, please do, otherwise I'll continue
>> in the morning (Sydney time).
>>

> John,
> I am also investigating.  I suspect jdom and castor may also need to be
> added to the list..  Will make an initial pass at the files and attach
> them to GERONIMO-2112.. Of course IANAL.. :)

Have attached LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt to the JIRA:

I still need some input on openejb and stax-api..  David Blevins and
James Strachan.. Are there any license terms or notices that need to be
added  for these projects?

Thanks
-Dave-