On 6/15/06, Aaron Mulder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You mentioned SiteMinder -- that would be great, but it might be
easier to start with Yale CAS, since that's open source.  Also, one of
the issues on the table for 1.1.1 is to make the security realm
portlet more dynamic.  Right now, there's no way to plug in new
configurations for it.  It will be easy enough to support that, but I
think there was some opposition to including that in 1.1.

Anyway, I think a JasperReports plugin would be good too -- so you
could configure a report and either execute it on demand against a
preconfigured data source, or execute it on demand by passing a big
data structure to it.  That would logically hook into the file
archiving plugin.

Also, if we get the ServiceMix integration working, we may be able to
leverage the ServiceMix file poller instead of implementing a separate
one for Geronimo.

+1, that was exactly what i was about to answer :)
We already have a set of beans that work nicely and i was planning
to raise a JIRA to import these in geronimo trunk.  I guess it would do a nice plugin
by itself.
Still need to find a good way to build plugin with maven though ...

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Thanks,
    Aaron