Hi Jeremy,
I was using a graphical tool to do the merge. The dry run would show all the files that would be updated but when I ran it "for real" nothing really changed on my working, local trunk, copy.

I did an svn stat and saw no changes, did an svn up and it failed. Can't remember exactly the error msg but was something about not a working directory or can not run from the same directory.

I ended up doing a new svn co from the trunk, updated the project files and xdocs, rebuilding and committing. I couldn't find any other way to do it, then I updated the web site from the trunk.

What would the "svn command line" way be for merging the branch into the trunk?

Thanks

Cheers!
Hernan

Jeremy Whitlock wrote:
Hernan,
Can you paste the command that you are trying to use? Merging is the proper approach for this type of thing. With the merge command, you can create a patch using the unified-diff output and piping it to a file. If I can see your command, I can hook you up.

Take care,

Jeremy