On 6/22/06, Matt Hogstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks David,  I tried to recap in the other thread and didn't receive any
additional responses so
now that we have a branches/1.1.0 branches/1.1 and a branches/1.1.1 I don't
think we quite nailed
it.  Your summary is great and I concur.

Here is my + 1 and I'm happy to get the Wiki updated.

The remaining question is what to do with the branches that are out there.  I
think we should whack
what's out there (does not appear that there has been any activity)
branches/1.1 and branches/1.1.1.
  When the vote is complete later today and we release 1.1 I'll move
branches/1.1.0 to tags/1.1.0
and then make the copy to branches/1.1 and update the versions to
1.1.1-SNAPSHOT as well as the
plugin releases.

+1

Then I think we're open for G-Business.