The following JIRA

Contains patches for adding a javamail 1.4 module to the specs component. I've attached 2 patches to this JIRA for the review. The larger patch (javamail-1.4.diff) is the full patch required to create the new module. Included with this is renaming the geronimo-spec-javamail module to geronimo-spec-javamail-1.3.1. I don't believe that rename shows up in the diff, although one file in the renamed module gets updated.

The smaller diff (1.4.diff) is a comparison of the new 1.4 code to the 1.3.1 implementation so reviewers can see the changes made for the new features. This is just an FYI patch for the benefit of reviewers.

Rick