On Jun 24, 2006, at 4:10 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

On 6/24/06, Matt Hogstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Gbean wizard would be nice that provides a GBean skeleton and plan.

That raises a question whether GBean skeleton/plan are required at
all? Could that be worked out with annotations (and retrotranslator)?
Would XBean help us in any way so just POJOs would work fine? Just
thinking out loud.

Yes, XBean will allow us to use just POJOs. I plan on starting the integration work as soon as I get the merged OpenEJB 2.2 code working in the TCK (hopefully today or tomorrow).

-dain