+1

On Jun 27, 2006, at 3:31 PM, John Sisson wrote:

I noticed that the download page no longer has a KEYS link. Yesterday (before the update to the site) the KEYS link at the very bottom of the download page pointed to http://people.apache.org/ dist/geronimo/KEYS but it seems there is a more up-to-date version in http://www.apache.org/dist/geronimo/KEYS .

AFAIK, we should have the keys available so users can download it, as discussed in the Apache HTTP Server download page:
http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi#verify

I am willing to update the download page so that it has a KEYS link, but can *someone confirm* which file it should be pointing to.

I can also add a "Verify the integrity of the files" section on the download page, based upon the http://httpd.apache.org/ download.cgi#verify page to help those users who aren't familiar with the tools used to verify releases.

Would like some +1's before proceeding.

John