Hi there,

I have been playing with the daytrader with Tranql Oracle XA resource
adapter (tranql-connector-oracle-xa-1.1.rar).  After I tweaked the
plan a bit and I am able to get daytrader running well with oracle!

One thing I noticed is that if I perform any trading activities as a
user (say uid:1, account_id 50), I get the message that my order has
been completed almost immediately.  However, the order isn't committed
into the oracle database until quite a while.  I don't know the exact
timing but seems to be over 20-30 minutes.

Here is what I did to check if the order is recorded in the database:

Select * from orderejb where account_id=50;

If the order is committed into the database, I would expect a row that
represents my previous order to be returned as the output of the sql
command.

If I run the same scenario with db2 or derby, I can see my order
recorded in the orderejb table immediately.

I looked at the tranql oracle vendor code but I didn't see anywhere
specifying the commit timing thing.  The generic resource adapter does
offer an param called CommitBeforeAutCommit and by setting it to true
would force the commit to happen immediately.   Can someone shed some
light on this?

Thanks, Lin