Hi All,

If we do http;

svn ci from within the openejb tree (i.e geronimo/openejb) won't work

if we do https;

an openejb committer can edit the code in the openejb tree (within the geronimo tree) and do an svn ci and it would commit.

in any event 'svn ci' from the root of the geronimo tree would ignore openejb.

HTH,

On Jun 29, 2006, at 4:20 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

On 6/30/06, David Jencks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Note http rather than https.

I hope someone who actually knows will speak up, but I thought https
worked fine for non-committers whereas http did not work for
committers.  If true I would suggest https rather than http.

AFAIUI, you won't be able to work with the openejb checkout as if it
was a regular checkout. It's only for non-committers' convenience to
let them build Geronimo using M2. OpenEJB committers will have to
remove their own copy of OpenEJB from within Geronimo and work with it
outside Geronimo local source directory. Thus, I chose http which is
faster.

david jencks

Jacek

--