Built and published the latest jars from my mac.

For reference it's simply:  Finder -> Go -> Connect to Server
Use "https://dav.codehaus.org/dist/openejb/"; for the Server Address. Good idea to click the "+" button to add it to your favorites.

Anyway, working on getting a similar setup on gbuild.

-David