Ug.... I give up. I keep adding a dependency and then find another that is missing...

And now it complains about:

Unable to resolve dependency geronimo/geronimo-timer/1.2- SNAPSHOT/jar

Which looks like an old groupId.

Where are these dependencies coming from? Where is this configured? What does this have to do with explicit_versions.properties?

:-(

--jason