Whoa!

I think we have been operation under a different assumption.  I know I committed a patch when 1 got 3 committer +1s...  And not even 1 PMC member looked at it.  And that took over a week to garner enough votes.  Imagine how long it would take if we had to get 3 PMC +1!  I think we need to clear this up ASAP!