On 7/3/06, Grant McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Do you have any particular areas that you're targetting for the next
milestone release?

The roadmap is generally defined in JIRA...
http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

Things can move around in the roadmap before a release gets cut so by
all means dive in and tackle whatever you see as particularly
important/useful to your use cases.

Incidentally I meant to say - with JIRA we generally need to grant
JIRA karma for folks to be able to assign issues to themselves. So
normally if you don't have karma just fire a quick mail to the dev
list with your email address that you registered with JIRA and we can
grant you karma. Though I've just gone ahead and granted you JIRA
karma so you should now be able to assign any outstanding issues to
yourself.

Good luck fixing stuff - please fire mail to the dev list if you need
any help figuring stuff out.

--

James
-------